Solve small laundry space problems with the compact, 0.84 cubic foot, white, top load, portable, washer from Avanti. The perfect portable laundry washing machine for the dorm, studio apartment, basement, RV, tiny home, rental room, condo, vacation home, or anywhere you need a small washer.
This compact washer includes a washer sink attachment that allows you to hook up to a standard sink faucet and uses a standard 120V electrical connection. It s easy to store and use with its electronic control display, variety of cycles, and load sizes to fit your laundry needs.
- 0.84 cu. ft. capacity
- Lightweight for easy portability
- 8 automatic cycles (Normal, Heavy, Gentle, Speed Wash, Whites, Spin, Cotton, Tub Clean)
- 3 load size selections (Small, Medium, Large)
- Cold water inlets
- Uses a standard 120V electrical connection and can hook up to a standard sink faucet
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Auto-power off and control lock out
- Bottom pulsator wash action
- Stainless steel tub helps protect fabrics from snagging
- Safety/splash guard lid
- 1-year manufacturer limited warranty
||31.25" H x 17.5" W x 18.25" D
||33.5" H x 19" W x 20" D
||110V / 60Hz
Energy Star Rated:
0.84 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.