This Mini-Split Air Conditioner with a heat pump provides 18,000 BTU of cooling and heating, designed to cool and heat spaces up to 1,000 square feet. This models variable speed inverter ensures this is achieved quietly and efficiently. This unit is DOE certified, so its designed to help save you money, and the low-temperature operation and heat pump make it a cold weather option for your home, office, or cottage! The high-density air filter helps remove contaminants and impurities from the air, and the turbo mode feature enables the unit to reach pre-set temperatures quickly. Theres also an anti-cold draft feature that blocks cold air from entering your space while the unit is in heating mode.
- Designed to cool and heat rooms up to 1,000 sq. ft. with variable speed inverter - ensuring this is achieved quietly and efficiently
- 19.0 SEER Rating - DoE Certified: helps to save a considerable amount for heating and cooling
- Low temp operation: operates at temperatures as low as -4F/-20C, making it ideal for scenarios that require year-round cooling - while the heat pump makes it a cold weather option
- Refrigerant leak detection: the unit will automatically shut down in the event of a leakage
- Indoor unit, outdoor unit and pipes come pre-charged with R410A refrigerant
- High-density air filter helps remove contaminants and impurities in the air, and dual washable filters that provide quality air for your home
- Turbo mode: enables the unit to reach the pre-set temperature in the shortest time
- Louver angle memory: when the unit is turned on, the louver will automatically revert to the last stored position
- Anti-cold draft: fan speed and louver angle adjust according to ambient temperature to prevent cold air in heating mode
- Ultra quiet unit (40 dB internally)
- 230 Volt outlet required
- 5 years parts only coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.