Looking to indulge in juicy chicken wings, crispy fries and onion rings" Danbys Air Fryer lets you create healthier versions of all your favorite fried foods, crisped to perfection and deliciously guilt-free. Engineered to produce the same crunchy taste and texture that makes deep fried food so good, this technology reduces fat and calories using little to no oil. The 3.2qt (3.5L) size makes it easy to prepare meals for up to 4 people. This model is equipped with a timer for up to 30 minutes and has a wide adjustable temperature range of 140-200C (280-400F), perfect to suit most recipes. The removable dishwasher safe basket makes this easy to clean and the sleek, compact design makes it easy to store. With a 6-item cooking guide, including chicken, fish and more, this Air Fryer is one of the most versatile kitchen gadgets and should be a staple in everyones kitchen.
- The 3.2 quart or 3.5L size makes it easy to cook food for up to 4 people.
- Perfect for small family dinners.
- Equipped with a timer up to 30mins, with 5-minute increments, and an adjustable temperature dial to suit any recipe.
- The temperature range is 280-400 F / 140-200 C.
- 6-item list of cooking suggestions to help the beginner.
- The removable basket makes serving and clean up easy.
- 3.2Q/3.5L capacity, 1400 Watts
- Ready light located on front of unit
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.