This electric grill uses a fan and filtration system to protect the homes air quality. To ensure a smokeless cooking experience, cooking contaminants are blown to the center of the grill and pulled downward through a filter, where they are captured. This model has reversible grill and griddle plates that can be set independently. Grill steaks on one side and toast the buns on the griddle on the other side! The two sides of this unit can be operated independently as well, with independent on/off and temperatures. This indoor grill heats up to an even, constant temperature range of 194-392F (90-200C) across the grill, avoiding burnt spots or rare centers. With 1800 watts of power, you can enjoy fast direct heating in minutes. Each dishwasher safe plate can be ejected with the push of a button for easy clean-up. The oil collection tray allows for healthier dishes and reduces a countertop mess. Always know when the grill is ready to go with a convenient preheat function that includes a ready light located on the front of the unit.
- The Danby Grill has reversible Grill and Griddle plates, that can be set independently.
- The two sides of the unit can be operated independently as well, with independent on/off and temperatures.
- Advanced Air Circulation Technology, smoke extractor fan to ensure a smokeless indoors
- The powerful 1800W unit makes cooking fast and easy
- Each plate can be ejected with the push of a button, for easy clean-up. Plates are dishwasher safe.
- The large non-stick surface area allows cooking for a crowd.
- Has an oil collection tray, leading to healthier dishes and reducing countertop mess.
- Ready light located on front of unit for preheat function
- Auto shut-off safety feature
- Adjustable temperature range of 194-392 F / 90-200 C
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.