BEAUTIFUL BUT POWERFUL
This timeless discreet insert hood is made of stainless steel with two modern LED lights to sufficiently light up the cooking surface below. The Inca SD features intensive speed and a powerful pro-motor with restaurant-style baffle filters that eliminate any cooking aroma. With the Easy Snap clip system, this insert hood installs effortlessly.
- 600, 395, 295 CFM PRO motor , all metal housing and impellers
- 4 speed electronic push control with Variable Air Management technology
- LED lights
- Optional ADA compliant Remote Control
- Vari-duct top or back venting options
- Restaurant Baffle style grease filters
- Convertible to recirculating
- Delayed Auto-Off - Automatically turns the fan off after a set time (varies by the hood).
- Direct Vent - Top or direct rear venting (horizontal) to eliminate the need for extra ducting.
- Easy Snap - Spring loaded installation clips to make installation easier.
- Led Light - Energy efficient and cool to the touch LED lighting.
- Pro - Metal impellers and metal housing around the motor.
- Remote Control (Optional) - Operate hood functions with an optional ADA compliant wireless remote.
- Intensive Speed - Turns on at the highest speed for 10 minutes.
||29" W x 13" H x 13 3/4" D
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Width in inches
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Color / Material
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : CFM
||295, 395, 600
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Controls
||4 Speed Electronic Control with White LED
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Lighting
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Grease Filter
||Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle
|FABER FEATURE : PRO MOTOR
|FABER FEATURE : VAM (for easy make up air compliance)
|Make Up Air Compliant
|ADA Compliant Remote Control
||Remote Control (optional)
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct Size
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct discharge (vertical or horizontal)
||Vertical or Horizontal
|DUCTING DETAILS : Venting Type
||Exterior and Recirculating Capable
|DUCTING DETAILS : Blower Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.