This small-capacity model has a powerful 1 HP motor to handle well over 100 persons per meal. Like all InSinkErator foodservice disposers, it delivers superior performance, quiet operation, maximum energy efficiency and long service life. Designed for continuous operation in locations such as restaurants and assisted living facilities.
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- 3/4" rubber mounting above grinding chamber isolates sound and eliminates vibration. Mounting is enclosed in chrome plated covers for sanitation and appearance.
- 1 HP Induction Motor, 1725 RPM's, totally enclosed to provide protection against outside moisture. Controlled power air flow cools motor for efficiency and longer life. Built-in thermal overload protection.
- Stationary and rotating shredding elements made fromcast nickel chrome alloy for long life and corrosion resistance, designed for reverse action grinding.
- Double-tapered Timken roller bearings provide a shock absorbing cushion.
- Triple lip seal protects motor from water damage. Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease.
- All Stainless Steel and Chrome plated. Paint-free for lasting sanitation.
- What's Included: 1 Mounting/Bowl Assembly, 1 Electrical Control, 1 Syphon Breaker, 1 Solenoid Valve, and 1 Flow Control Valve. The standard Flow Control Valve will be sent with the unit unless the optional valve is specified.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.