Dirty hands spread disease. Yet, a USDA study found that 97% of the time restaurant workers don't meet CDC handwashing standards. Proper handwashing begins with warm water -- the FDA and ServSafe recommend washing hands with 100°F warm water at hand sinks. Warm water boosts the hydrophobic effect of soap molecules 1 , helping to remove harmful bacteria and viruses that are encased in a fatty acid membrane. The InSinkErator Instant Warm Handwash System provides commercial kitchens with a sanitary, touchless handwashing solution that dispenses at least 40 twenty-second, instantly warm handwashes at 100°F per hour. 2
1. Emory University, Department of Chemistry, 2020 https://news.emory.edu/stories/2020/03/esc_soap_saves_lives/campus.html [news.emory.edu]
2. Based on cycles of 20 seconds on/40 seconds off, incoming water temperature of 40°F 4.4°C), and a tank set point of 105°F.
3. Assumes two washes/hour at 6 employees/day for 18 hours/day and 365 days/year for a total of 78,840 washes
- Dispenses 40+ twenty-second, instantly warm 100°F handwashes per hour 2
- Sanitary, touchless faucet design
- An all-in-one solution with a faucet and hot water tank in one space-saving system
- Hard-wired motion sensor in faucet; No battery to fail
- Costs less than $0.01 per wash! 3 Save labor and water by eliminating heat-up wait time. Save water with the auto-off sensor.
- Our innovative 2-in-1 faucet can be splash or deck mounted in any 1, 2, or 3-hole sink with 4" centers
- Easy to retrofit, the system requires only a sink, cold water line, and a 115V outlet
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Code compliant with FDA, CDC, ServSafe
- UL, NSF certified
|WASH-2 115V AC, 1300 Watts, 11.3 amps, cULus
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.