Thermostatically-controlled temperature is adjustable from 33° to 52°F.
- Enhanced microprocessor technology provides superior temperature control
- Ultra-efficient compressor delivers fast cool-down, superior temperature control and longevity
- Powder coat painted steel cabinets and doors provide an attractive, low maintenance exterior
- High efficiency fan motor lasts virtually a lifetime
- Commercial condenser design delivers more air flow Other Features
- Self closing door
- Accommodates 1/2 or 1/4 draft beer keg
- May be built-in, freestanding or portable with optional casters
- Includes all necessary tapping equipment (draft arm, hoses, CO2 tank and regulator) plus drip tray and floor shield to protect inside liner
- Available in Black, White, Stainless Steel or Full Overlay
- 24 inches wide (34"H x 23-7/8"W x 24-3/8"D), 140lbs, 6.1 cu.ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.