Add a Marvel wine refrigerator to store or serve your wine collection at a targeted temperature. Wine storage temperature is critical to the optimum preservation of your wine to experience its full flavor, aroma and character.
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity stores up to 38 wine bottles
- (4) 8-bottle wine racks
- Extended lower interior maximizes storage options
- Accommodates a variety of bottle sizes including champagne and magnum bottles
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers precise temperature stability and frost-free operation for an optimal wine preservation environment
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light and helps conserve energy
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Elegant midnight black interior and arctic white LED interior lighting
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- (4) adjustable leveling legs and black toe kick
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
|Number Of Zones
||34.25" W x 23.71875" D x 34.125" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.