The grill tool you can't live without. The Napoleon Stainless Steel Spatutong is a 2 in 1 multi-tool for the grill, made of durable stainless steel and is dishwasher safe. Use the spatula to easily manage larger food like steaks and burgers. The flat side of the spatula also has a beveled edge making it easy to get under cooking food, and a cutting edge to provide perfect portions after the food is done. Managing more delicate things with the aid of the tongs is easy. Use the tongs to stabilize things like fish or that gigantic steak when flipping for the perfect sear. The spring-loaded mechanism provides stability and control, while the easy-to-use locking handle provides great, compact storage, and a convenient tool hanger. Clever, multifunctional, and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Two of the most used barbecue grill tools in one; a sturdy spatula and tongs in a single barbecue accessory
- Support and stabilize food when flipping and turning
- Durable stainless steel construction for long life
- Easy to use slide lock mechanism that doubles as a convenient tool hanger loop
- The Spatula end features a beveled edge making it easy to get under cooking food and a cutting edge to provide perfect portions or cut food on the fly
- Easy to clean, these tongs are dishwasher safe
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.