Cast iron is what your ancestors cooked in. It's the original non-stick and now you can have one of your very own. Properly seasoned cast iron will last for generations. The Napoleon Professional Cast Iron Skillet is the perfect little skillet for a first-time cast iron user. Use the Professional Cast Iron Skillet directly on the grill's cooking grids, on the side burner or even on your stove. The removable handle stays cool while cooking, engaging and disengaging easily for quick moving and removal of your food. The Professional Cast Iron Skillet is easy to season, just wash, apply a thin coat of melted shortening or oil and bake in a 350 F preheated oven for an hour. Doing this ensures that the Professional Cast Iron Skillet has a non-stick coating that will last for years of great use for things like fajitas. Just like a restaurant, pull your sizzling fajitas right off the grill and bring them to the table, for a family-style dinner. Clever, multifunctional, and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Removable handle is easy to engage and disengage
- Safe for use on the side burner, infrared burner, directly on barbecue grill cooking grates, in the oven and on the stove
- Ideal for family style serving of fajitas, cooking breakfast on the barbecue grill, frying and searing
- Comes preseasoned and ideal for first time cast iron users
- Removable handle stays cool and safe to touch
- Easy to reseason, simply wash, dry, and coat with a thin layer of high temperature oil. Bake in a 350F preheated oven or barbecue for 30 to 60 minutes
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.