Napoleon's PRO Series Sizzle Platter with Wooden Server Set is a versatile meal prep machine. Creating the perfect fajitas just got easier. Made from durable cast iron, the more you use your Sizzle Platter, the better it will get. It's perfect for use on the grill, on the side burner, on charcoal, and even in your oven or on your stove. Serve directly from the hot grill to the table using the beautiful wooden serving tray. And the removable handle stays cool while you cook, easily sliding into the slot, then coming out again when you need it to. Imagine all of the ideas you can cook up with your PRO Series Sizzle Platter with Wooden Server Set. Each Sizzle Platter set comes with its own custom-fit wooden server for the deep cast-iron platter, and an interlocking handle that is removable to stay cool while you're cooking on the grill or in the oven. Clever, multifunctional, and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Removable handle is easy to engage and disengage
- Safe for use on the side burner, infrared burner, directly on barbecue grill cooking grates, in the oven and on the stove
- Wooden server plate provides a heat-safe platter to rest the hot cast iron on for serving directly from the cast iron sizzle platter
- Durable cast iron will last for generations, the more it's used the better it gets
- Serve directly from hot barbecue grill or oven to table
- Removable handle stays cool and safe to touch
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.