Napoleon's new TravelQ Portable Gas Grill is a wildly versatile grilling machine. Take your portable grilling to an even higher next level with the ReveRSIBle Cast Iron Griddle. Specially designed to fit the unique shape of our TravelQ, this Cast Iron Griddle seasons up just like the cooking grids and your favorite frying pan. Imagine being the star of the tailgate party, or going camping and only needing one cooking machine for all your eating needs. The TravelQ is there for you, and with the Cast Iron Griddle, you can do even more. Grill up some burgers while you caramelize some onions for on top, serve up the perfect breakfast, and even serve up hot sandwiches Panini" style. This handy Cast Iron Griddle has a convenient carry and storage handle, and convenient little holes to allow grease to drain away from your food for the crispiest bacon, and most succulent sausages. Get the ReveRSIBle Cast Iron Griddle to take your already amazing TravelQ to the next level.
- The cast iron features a porcelain coating is easy to clean and provides a non-stick surface
- Features a carry and storage handle as well as convenient holes to allow grease to drain away from your food for the crispiest bacon and most succulent sausages
- Grill up some burgers while you caramelize some onions for on top, serve up the perfect breakfast and even serve up hot sandwiches
- Seasons up just like our cast iron cooking grids and your favorite frying pan
- Reversible surface allows the Cast Iron Griddle to be used on either side of the TravelQ 285 Series Portable Barbecue Grill
- Fits All TravelQ 285 Series
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.