7.5mm Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids
Quality stainless steel The 7.5mm thick, iconic wave shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods from falling.
Chrome Plated Control Knobs
Ultimate control Complete an all stainless steel look with premium chrome plated control knobs for a seamless look
Dual-Level Stainless Steel Sear Plates
Even heat distribution The staggered set up creates even heat distribution and protects the burners.
Instant JETFIRE Ignition
Instant, reliable ignition This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
ACCU-PROBE Temperature Gauge
Accurate smoke and sear Accurately gauges the temperature of your grill for optimal control when BBQing.
- Featuring 48,000 BTU's 4 Stainless Steel Main Burners and a generous cooking area of 29.5-inches x 18-inches (74.93 cm x 45.72 cm) or 531-inches square
- Ignite this Built-In Gas Barbecue Grill instantly, with the battery free ignition. This failsafe ignition system lights burners immediately with a jet of flame
- 7.5 mm thick stainless steel cooking grids are virtually maintenance free and the unique wave shape provides even heating, prevents food from falling through, and produces exceptional sear marks
- Dual level, stainless steel sear plates catch and vaporize any food drippings, protecting the stainless steel tube burners from damage and keeping your barbecue cleaner
- The Built-In 500 Series 32-inch Gas Barbecue Grill has been designed specifically for ease of installation with integrated trim and longer electrical wiring, increasing functionality and reducing design restrictions
- Each burner features crosslighting which ensures that all burners light and remain lit
- Precise temperature control and the ACCU-PROBE temperature gauge ensure that you're searing, smoking, roasting, rotisserizing, and baking with ease
|Main Cooking Area
||29.5 x 18 in (75 x 45 cm) 32 burgers
|Total Cooking Area
||786 sq.in (5,071 cm)
|Side Burner Included
||24 in (60.96 cm) 33.75 in (85.73 cm) with lid open
||33.50 in (85.09 cm)
||27.60 in (70.10 cm)
||30.50 in (77.47 cm)
||35.25 in (89.54 cm)
||40.75 in (103.51 cm)
||163 lbs. (73.92 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.