Specially made for the Built-In Prestige PRO 665 Gas Grill Head, this carbon colored, powder coated, galvanneal cabinetry features increased durability from the two-coat pebbling, finishing system. Two stainless steel drawers are mounted on smooth gliding tracks for under grill storage. Installation is a breeze with knockouts for gas and electrical. Levelling feet ensure a balanced surface, even if your patio isn't perfectly level. Partner this cabinet with the Built-In Prestige PRO 665 Gas Grill Head and the perfect OASIS cabinets for a custom outdoor grilling OASIS. *This under grill cabinet is required for the Built-In Prestige PRO 665 Gas Grill Head *Countertop not included.
- Built specifically to house the Built-In Prestige PRO 665 Gas BBQ Grill Head, increasing design flexibility and placement options in a custom outdoor kitchen
- The drawers are made with stylish and durable stainless steel
- The easy roll slides provide quiet and smooth running even under a full load
- Cabinet ships and arrives fully assembled so you can put together your dream outdoor kitchen OASIS immediately
- Levelling feet ensure a balanced surface, even if your patio isn't perfectly flat
- Combine this cabinet with others to create the perfect outdoor kitchen OASIS
- Installation is a breeze with knockouts for gas and electrical wiring to make it easier to connect everything
- Carbon Colored galvaneel cabinet construction boasts increased durability thanks to the two coat pebbled finish
- Napoleon quality and performance go into all OASIS components. Pick your components to build the perfect outdoor kitchen OASIS for your lifestyle
- This under grill cabinet is required for the Built-In Prestige PRO 665 Gas Grill Head
||35.50 in (90 cm)
||40.50 in (103 cm)
||24 in (61 cm)
||36 in (91.44 cm)
||41 in (104.14 cm)
||25 in (63.50 cm)
||125 lbs. (56.69 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.