Accucold's lineup of general purpose refrigeration includes TAA compliant choices in a variety of sizes manufactured in North America for reliable cold storage. Model AFG26MLLH is an upright frost-free freezer with a full 21.34 cu.ft. storage capacity. Adjustable cantilevered shelving lets you accommodate a variety of sizes to maximize the interior space. Powerful fan-forced cooling ensures fast temperature recovery and even cold air distribution. This model uses frost-free operation for easy user maintenance, with audible high/low temperature alarms to warn if the unit goes out of range. Designed for optimum general purpose storage in healthcare and laboratory settings, the temperature range is -15 C to -20.5 C. The AFG26MLLH comes in a clean white cabinet. The double tempered glass door is self-closing, an ideal time-saving feature for busy staffs that helps to ensure items aren t accidentally exposed to room temperature. A factory-installed lock offers added security as needed. LED lighting in the door panel provides an efficient presentation, while the tempered glass ensures a heat-safe view. This unit features a high efficiency compressor and rear condenser. Pre-installed casters allow smooth mobility as needed, with the front wheels equipped with brakes to fix in place. Eco-friendly R290a refrigerant helps to ensure a greener footprint compliant with the latest CARB regulations. This freezer can be paired with its matching refrigerator (model ACR261RH). In addition to the AFG26MLLH, Accucold's North American line includes additional sizes to best fit your space. Explore the full selection or contact our product specialists for more information. NOTE: This model comes with a left hand door swing. For the same unit with the door opening from the other side, see AFG26MLRH.
- All-freezer designed to operate between -15 and -20.5 C for a variety of storage applications including laboratory specimens and freezer packs
- Preset to -20 C as recommended for most items stored in general purpose applications
- Ideal for GSA contracts and other applications requiring a unit to have been manufactured in a TAA designated country
- Tempered glass door provides heat-safe view of interior contents
- Door automatically closes if left ajar to help protect items in high traffic settings
- Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Pre-installed wheels allow you to easily move the unit as needed and lock into place with the front brakes
- Handle recessed in the side of the door for more efficiency in crowded facility settings
- Powerful fan-forced cooling to ensure fast temperature recovery
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Audible and visual alarm warns if the temperature goes out of range
- Individual lights in door pane offer a full view of stored contents, with an off switch located inside
- Flexible cantilevered clips allow more flexibility to accommodate a range of sizes
- Designed to ensure proper air circulation for more even temperature distribution
- For a right hand version of this unit, see AFG26MLRH
- Pair with glass door refrigerator ACR261RH to create a matching set
- Space-saving design with no exposed coils for easier cleanability
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||81.75" (208 cm)
||29.88" (76 cm)
||29.63" (75 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||59.0" (150 cm)
||21.34 cu.ft. (604 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||280.0 lbs. (127 kg)
||300.0 lbs. (136 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||52.5" (133 cm)
||25.25" (64 cm)
||24.38" (62 cm)
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||-20.5 to -15 C
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.