Manufactured for us in Denmark by ELCOLD, Accucold EL21LT is a -45 C capable chest freezer built with solid insulation for laboratory and life science storage applications. This 8.1 cu.ft. chest freezer uses static manual defrost cooling to maintain constant temperature, with an externally controlled digital thermostat to ensure easy temperature monitoring. Extra thick 4 1/2" thick insulation offers added efficiency and reliability. Additional features include a solid, easy-grip handle complete with factory installed lock, a sturdy set of casters, and counterbalanced hinges for comfortable loading and unloading. This unit includes a factory-installed probe hole to allow users to install their own monitoring equipment. The EL21LT is UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF standards for commercial use and is designed to operate between -10 C and -45 C. Additional sizes are available. Browse our website to explore more options. NOTE: Accucold freezers are purpose-built to the support meeting the current CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines for the storage of vaccines. As referenced in the current Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, these units incorporate several key features for stable operation. For additional temperature assurance, the CDC recommends a calibrated digital data logger (DDL), which can be added with the factory-installed option DL2B or addition of the DL2BKit accessory. Select Accucold products have been tested and certified to the new NSF 456 standard, and are now available for purchase. For additional information, contact our products specialists.
- UL-S listed to NSF/ANSI-7 standards
- Low temperature operation is ideal for a variety of laboratory, life science, and industrial applications
- 4 1/2" thick walls for added efficiency and stable cooling
- Keyed lock on the handle for reliable security
- Factory-installed 1/2" probe hole located on the right side to accept user-provided monitoring equipment
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- Four solid wheels included for optional mobility
- Easy and safe loading and unloading with a lid that remains open when lifted past 45 angles
- Static cooling for a stable interior
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||33.5" (85 cm)
||41.5" (105 cm)
||27.25" (69 cm)
||8.4 cu.ft. (238 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||130.0 lbs. (59 kg)
||135.0 lbs. (61 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
Energy Star Rated:
8.4 (cu. ft.)
8.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.