Summit s Made in Italy gas cooktops offer a powerful performance in a durable, safe, and stylish design. The GCJ1SS is a one-burner gas cooktop ideal as an add-on to kitchens and for families who would like additional burner capacity. A 304 grade stainless steel surface with smooth edges makes for an elegant look, while the cast iron grate adds durability to the cooktop. The heavy-duty round knob delivers additional safety by requiring a gentle push-to-turn motion to ignite, with thermocouple flame protection to ensure the gas turns off if the flame goes out. Featuring a burner manufactured by Defendi, this cooktop has a variety of heating options in a slim design. The dual burner has a 15,300 BTU output, with an included cast iron wok ring for quick heating of larger cooking vessels. The inner flame can reach up to 2,050 BTUs for lower heat applications. The GCJ1SS uses electronic spark ignition and is preset for natural gas operation. A conversion kit that allows for LP gas connection is included. A standard three-pronged 115V cord is pre-installed for easy hookup. The 'Made in Italy' collection has gas cooktop options to fit any cooking need, including two, four, and five burner choices. Browse our website to explore the full collection.
- Long-lasting durability in a sleek design
- Quality burner by Defendi with cast iron caps ensure lasting durability and easier cleanup
- Provides added safety and blends cleanly into countertops
- A 15,000 BTU total burner and 2,050 BTU inner burner meet a variety of cooking needs
- Safety feature requires you to turn the knob to the "full-on" position before pushing down, waiting for the ignition, and adjusting to your preferred heating level
- Heavy duty brass and aluminum knobs in a round design and steel finish for a modern look
- Convert operation from natural gas to LP with the included kit
- Solid cast iron construction to support heavy cookware
- Removable ring included to safely hold a wok over the flame when cooking on the dual burner
- Controls placed at front for added ease and safety, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to adjust the temperature
- Indicator markings will not diminish by cleaning or rubbing
- Standard 3-prong 115V cord included for the electronic ignition
- Automatically turns off gas after 12 seconds when flame is extinguished
- Cutout size: 11.25" W x 19" D
|Height of Cabinet
|2.88" (7 cm)
|12.0" (30 cm)
|20.0" (51 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
|115 V AC/60 Hz
|13.0 lbs. (6 kg)
|18.0 lbs. (8 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Burners
|11.25" (29 cm)
|19.0" (48 cm)
|Burner #1 BTU
|Power Cord Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.