Summit s 'Made in Italy' LP gas cooktops offer a powerful performance in a durable, safe, and stylish design. The GCJ5SSLP is sized at a standard 30 inch width but has a design that fits many traditional 24 inch cutouts, with five burners to maximize your cooking power in a more efficient use of counter space. The 304 grade stainless steel surface offers a durable, elegant design. The controls are located at the front of the unit for easy access. Continuous cast iron grates allow for easy movement between burners for efficient cooking while using multiple cooking vessels. The smooth surface edge adds safety in a stylish look. The heavy-duty round knobs deliver additional safety by requiring a gentle push-to-turn motion to ignite, with thermocouple flame protection to ensure the gas turns off if the flame goes out. Featuring five gas burners manufactured by Defendi, this cooktop offers a variety of cooking options for unparalleled performance. The left-side 12,700 BTU ultra rapid dual flame burner comes with a cast iron wok ring for quick heating of larger cooking vessels. The top-center 10,000 BTU rapid burner is ideal for boiling water or cooking larger dishes, while the bottom-center 3,400 BTU auxiliary burner works well for precision heating and cooking. The two right-side 6000 BTU semi-rapid burners meet most cooking needs. The GCJ5SSLP uses electronic spark ignition, with a pre-installed 115V 3-prong cord included. This cooktop is preset for use with propane. We include a conversion kit that allows you to switch the connection from LP to natural gas. The 'Made in Italy' collection has gas cooktop options to fit any cooking need, including one, two, four, and five burner choices. Browse our website to explore the full collection.
- Designed and manufactured in Italy for Summit
- Long-lasting durability in a sleek design
- Ships pre-set for use with LP gas
- Kit is included to convert for use with standard natural gas connections
- Quality burners by Defendi with cast iron caps ensure lasting durability and easier cleanup
- Provides added safety and blends cleanly into countertops
- Safety feature requires you to turn the knob to the "full-on" position before pushing down, waiting for the ignition, and adjusting to your preferred heating level
- Heavy duty brass and aluminum knobs in a round design and steel finish for a modern look
- Solid cast iron construction to support heavy cookware, with a continuous design that makes it easy to move pots to a different burner
- Removable ring included to safely hold a wok over the flame when cooking on the left-side burner
- Left-side burner offers 12,700 BTU for quick heating of larger pots and pans
- Top-center burner offers 10,000 BTU for cooking larger dishes
- Two right-side burners produce 6,000 BTU to accommodate most cooking needs
- Bottom-center 3,400 BTU burner allows for precision in heating or cooking dishes that require low heat
- Controls placed at front for added ease and safety, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to adjust the temperature
- Indicator markings will not diminish by cleaning or rubbing
- Standard 3-prong 115V cord included for the electronic ignition
- Automatically turns off gas after 12 seconds when flame is extinguished
- Cutout size: 22" W x 18.88" D
|Height of Cabinet
|2.88" (7 cm)
|29.5" (75 cm)
|20.0" (51 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
|115 V AC/60 Hz
|30.0 lbs. (14 kg)
|35.0 lbs. (16 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Pre-set for LP
|Number of Burners
|22.0" (56 cm)
|18.88" (48 cm)
|Burner #1 BTU
|Burner #2 BTU
|Burner #3 BTU
|Burner #4 BTU
|Burner #5 BTU
|Power Cord Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.