Keep ingredients & foods frozen with our U-Line Commercial Freezer Base. Finished in stainless steel. Perfect for hotels, restaurants, stadium suites, bars, serving stations, and entertainment areas.
- CFB548 capacity: 2 drawers hold (4) standard size GN1/1 (12" x 20" x 4") pans (not included)
- AISI 304 stainless steel interior and exterior, ETL sanitation certified
- Temperature range: -13°F to 14°F
- Electronic digital temperature control with alarms
- High efficiency compressor, side mount, with 7.3 running amps
- High efficiency evaporator coil and condenser
- Self-lubricating, sealed cast iron evaporator fan motor with high volume air flow design
- CFC-free high-density polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Factory pre-wired for dedicated outlet, 11 ft cord and plug included NEMA 5-15P
- Environmentally friendly R449a refrigerant: 16 oz (0.450 kg)
- CFB548 dimensions: 26" H x 48" W x 32 1/2" D
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||(4) 12x20x4" pans
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||32 1/2" (800mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
|Dimensions: Product Width
||48" (1219 mm)
||-13°F to 14°F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.