- 4 ovens in 1 - a unique combination of the healthiest ways to cook, all in one oven
- Steam function - Extremely healthy method of cooking, reducing fat and salt while preserving nutrients
- Steam Convection function - Combination of steam and convection browns foods while retaining moisture and flavor
- Convection function - Works as a second oven providing excellent baking results
- Microwave function - Provides the speed and convenience of conventional microwave
- Cookbook provides healthy recipes, cooking tips, and nutritional information to encourage healthier cooking and eating
- LCD display and automatic settings assure excellent results
- Select the best cooking method using the 43 automatic settings
- Cook a wide variety of foods without compromising taste
- Six balanced meal settings are cooked in 25 minutes or less
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods, and popping popcorn
- Add-A-Minute adds one minute of extra cooking time with the touch of a button
- Child safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Place on the countertop or install as a built-in unit using the optional trim kit accessory
- Built-in trim kit designed to match corresponding oven and warming drawer (sold separately)
- Available in 30" width
- VCSO210SS - Combi-Steam/Convect Oven
- VTKS300SS - 30"W. Built-In Trim Kit
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- Four Ovens in One - A unique combination of the healthiest ways to cook - 4 ovens in 1 - Steam, Steam Convection, Convection, Microwave
- Automatic Settings - LCD display and automatic settings assure excellent results - Select the best cooking method using the 43 automatic settings
- Complimentary Cookbook - Cookbook provides healthy recipes, cooking tips, and nutritional information to encourage healthier cooking and eating
- Included Accessories - All Accessories Included - Baking Tray (2), High Rack, Low Rack, Steam Basket
- Installation Options - Build in using an optional trim kit, place on countertop, or place as an under-the-cabinet unit to save space
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.