Your outdoor entertaining just got upgraded with a kegerator and beverage cooler that is versatile enough for even the most creative of hosts. This corrosion-resistant, stainless steel, hybrid kegerator can accommodate multiple keg configurations and easily functions as a beverage cooler when a keg is not installed. Purchase one of our single, double, or triple tap kits (sold separately) to complete your dream configuration. Optional accessories include casters and a drink guardrail for use in freestanding installations. Also certified for indoor use.
- Stainless Steel
- Field-Reversible Door
- Built-In, Compact, Freestanding
- 6 cu/ft
- 42 dBA
- Includes Drip Tray
- Capacity: Single Tap (1) sixth barrel keg or (1) slim quarter barrel keg + 53 cans
- Capacity: Single Tap (1) half barrel keg
- Capacity: Double Tap (2) sixth barrel kegs or (2) slim quarter barrel kegs
- Capacity: Triple Tap (3) sixth barrel kegs
- Capacity: No Tap 107 12oz cans
- Certified for Outdoor and Indoor Use
- Temperature Range: 32° - 65° F
- Beer Line Cooling System
- Built-In Installation Kit
- Multiple Keg Configurations
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Door Lock
- Door Open Alarm
- Pro Handle
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel Body
- Electronic Capacitive Touch Controls
- LED Lighting in Cloud White
- Adjustable Glass Shelves (2)
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.