Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 24" Induction Cooktop with 4 burners (RCIND-24) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This product includes many unique features such as:
- Power Boost Mode for maximum power for a short period of time
- Power sharing mode allowing for convenient heat transitions
- Touch controls with red LED lighting, for accurate control over heat and time
- Independent countdown timers for precise cooking
- Residual heat indicator to advise the surface is still hot to touch
- Manual and automatic control locks allow for a safer cooking environment
- Automatic power level control to prevent overheating
- Keep Warm Mode adds great convenience and enhanced cooking
- Hardwired- 3 Copper Wire Cable from Home Power Supply
- Superior induction technology allows for a more heat and energy efficient experience compared to gas or electric cooking
- Achieve optimal induction cooking by using magnetic stainless steel or cast iron material cookware
- ETL Listed and ADA Compliant
- 1 Year Warranty
|ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
|24 in. W x 20.5 in. D x 2.125 in. H
|Stainless Steel Frame with Glass Top
|1 Year Warranty
|Manufactured by ZLINE Kitchen & Bath Model No. RC30
|Fuel Type: Electric/Induction cooktop
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.