The Capital Cooking COB484G2-L Connoisseurian Series 48-In. Dual Fuel Range with 6 Burners and 12-In. Thermo-Griddle, liquid propane model, gives you incredible flexibility when it comes to cooking. The unique 12-In. Thermo-Griddle Plate is a 3/8" thick thermostatically controlled stainless steel griddle plate that gives precise control over the griddle temperature and comes with a stainless steel cover.
- Connoisseurian Series 48-in. LP dual fuel range with 6 burners and 12-in. Thermo-Griddle
- 6 open burners: 23,000 BTUs each, can be turned down to a delicate, constant simmer
- 12-In. Thermo-Griddle Plate: 3/8" thermostatically controlled plate with 18,000 BTUs of power
- Open burner caps are constructed of die-cast, high heat resistant aluminum alloy
- Heavy-duty cast iron professional grates with an easy-to-clean durable porcelain coated finish
- Easy-to-clean spill pans are located below each burner
- Primary Oven Size: 27"W X 21"D X 16-7/16"H (5.4 cu. ft.); Companion Oven Size: 12"W X 21"D X 16-7/16"H (2.2 cu. ft.)
- Bake, broil, roast, delicate bake, perfect convection, Moist Cooking
- Self-clean (both ovens); meat probe (both ovens)
- Moist Cooking stops food from drying out during cooking (primary oven only)
- Moto-Rotis built-in motorized rotisserie (primary oven only)
- Convection cooking for bake, broil and roast
- Hidden bake element under glass for easy clean-up and efficient heating
- Ribbon broil element under glass for BBQ quality searing
- Two-speed cooling fan system
- Dual air-flow convection
- Extra large oven viewing window
- Flex-Roll oven racks
- This model includes 6 burners and 12-In. griddle
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.